FIRE ADDITIVE AGENT - RODUS
COMPARISON of EXTINCTION
• Net weight 5 kg for 500 liters of water
• Net weight 10 kg to 1000 liters of water
• Capable of high effective in damping
• Ability remarkable for extinguishing class A and class B
• blanket and prevent leakage
HOW TO USE:
Dissolved in tank of fire truck with a concentration of 1% (500 liters of water / 5 kilograms).
Reducing the particle surface tension of water from 72 dynes / cm² to less than 33 dynes / cm², increases water permeability of the objects on.
VALUE ACIDITY OF pH:
PH value of RODUS is between 6.5 - 8.5
NO CORROSIVE SIDE EFFECT:
Has no corrosive characteristics for the wetted materials by RODUS
Very effective to extinguish the fire class A and B